Kim debuted the new, almost retro look at Milan Fashion Week.
Kim appeared with shorter hair and wavy ends, parted on the side, her face was framed with a delicate and sensual fringe that provided an almost retro look.
To complete her new hairstyle, the influencer highlighted in her makeup shiny nude lips outlined, a sensual smoky eye and extra dark eyeliner.
As for her outfit, Kim rocked a black turtleneck top paired with a pair of high-waisted black leggings. Kim’s slim waist was on display in this monochromatic look, while the long sleeves of her top were dazzled in huge diamond cuffs. She completed her look with a pair of black pointed-toe gloves and boots.
For the past few weeks, the influencer has been rocking her hair down and extra platinum while swept to one side with dark black roots. Some fans weren’t loving Kim’s previous look, but it’s unclear if that’s why she decided to make the change.
This Thursday, the SKKN owner was seen in Milan going to dinner with friends in a completely silver look by Dolce & Gabbana.
The look included a well-structured corset that valued her waist even more and pants that highlighted (and a lot) her butt. The combination enhanced her new hair even more – and we love it!
Kim Kardashian in a new video starring her for the Italian brand Dolce & Gabbana, which holds its spring/summer 2023 show next Saturday (24), as part of the Milan Fashion Week calendar. Kim’s post even brings the hashtag #CiaoKim, to refer to the parade. Will we have Kim parading, or even a presentation that has the socialiate as an influence?
- The Milan-based fashion house has a close connection to the Kardashian family after it provided the outfits for Kourtney’s wedding to Travis Barker in May.
- Kim has recently landed more and more modeling jobs despite busy events in her personal life, including her breakup with Pete Davidson and online threats from her ex-husband Kanye West.
- Earlier this week, she showed off her bare ass wearing a leather bodysuit and high boots for a racy campaign by Stuart Weitzman.
- Kim shared the photos on Instagram on Tuesday in conjunction with the designer’s announcement that the star will be a global brand ambassador for the fall 2022 campaign.
- But the Keeping Up with the Kardashians alum is best known for her relationship with Paris-based fashion house Balenciaga.
- Kim is often seen wearing Balenciaga’s futuristic designs, including tight-fitting jumpsuits, pantaleggings and oversized sunglasses.